The Illinois Critical Access Hospital Network recently recognized Hamilton Memorial Hospital District with an honorable mention award in its Innovation of the Year competition. Accepting the honor on behalf of Hamilton Memorial at a ceremony Nov. 6 in Springfield were, from left, Chief Operating Officer Brad Futrell, Chief Executive Officer Randall Dauby and Director of Rehabilitation Denise Browning.
Local hospital's occupational health program recognized
McLEANSBORO — Hamilton Memorial Hospital District was recently recognized for the second straight year by the Illinois Critical Access Hospital Network.
- Thirteen junior high pupils named Fabulous Foxes
- Lady Foxes open basketball season
- Local hospital's occupational health program recognized
Sunday sales in county begin
McLEANSBORO -- Sunday liquor sales have started in the northern part of Hamilton County. And so far, it's going pretty well, the owner of one of the two package liquor stores in the area says. "I think it helps us out and helps the people of the comm
- Judge commends council
- Bulletin Board
- Acreage reporting dates for 2014 set for producers
- Hospital Honor
- Sunday sales in county begin
Show me you tried everything to cut costs
To the editor: Last week's Times-Leader had two articles about the school district on the front page -- both regarded the need for more money from the taxpayers. Along with a 12.5-percent increase in the school property tax levy (which can be and was
- We won a war but can't launch a website?
- Letter: Obamacare to mirror Postal Service 'efficiency'
- Show me you tried everything to cut costs
Blooming Grove Missionary Baptist Church
Blooming Grove Missionary Baptist Church is located two miles north and one mile west of McLeansboro, on a hill overlooking the surrounding countryside. The church has been in existence for 162 years and is now housed in its fourth building. It cele
- TRADE honor well-deserved
- New Prospect Missionary Baptist Church
- Blooming Grove Missionary Baptist Church
- Top News
Nelson Mandela, South Africa's peacemaker, dies
JOHANNESBURG (AP) — Nelson Mandela was a master of forgiveness.Continued ...
Obama to feds: Boost renewable power 20 percent
WASHINGTON (AP) — Saying the government should lead by example, President Barack Obama is ordering the federal government to nearly triple its use of renewable sources for electricity by 2020.Continued ...
- Hezbollah commander killed in Lebanon
- Union official says train engineer in fatal wreck 'nodded'
- Ukraine opposition fails to force out government in vote
- Nelson Mandela, South Africa's peacemaker, dies